Reviewed brand positioning statement
- Joe and Jim think it covers their goals
Reviewed Infographic Outline
- Joe and Jim like that the infographic is going to prove this game is viable in the marketplace.
Discussed “Hungry Gamer” persona to combine foodie and gamer into one new persona
- Joe and Jim really liked the fit bit persona connection/sense of competition.
- Competition is a very effective way to learn things. It doesn’t necessarily have to be someone who is competitive it could be someone who wants to learn quickly or is just comfortable with a digital format for learning. Someone who loves to cook and wants a new way of approaching cooking. With skill games the objective isn’t always just to win, they want to learn and excel, too
Prototype – discussion of top features to showcase:
- Picking a meal to cook
- Social backbone community
- Think of it like Mario. It starts on 1/1 and it has a little map and you go to the next stop.
- One path would be are you going to cook a chicken dish or a beef dish. It is a story menu.
- Then there is free picking option where you will selection your dish off a dining menu
- Would a video be a better approach?
- Maybe we can mirror the wire framing of Beardwinner and choice one portion of the game to map out in a little more detail and keep the rest of the prototype more top level just show pictures and features.
Discussed Chef X Branding:
- Font: Helvetica Neue
- Great website for icons and stuff is called thenounproject.com
- Bold titles
- Simple, clean lines