9 Old York Road Turnersville, NJ 08012
Temple University Strategic Marketing + Communications, Philadelphia, PA July 2016 – Present
Public Relations Specialist
• Produces compelling content such as media advisories, press releases and announcements that integrate with overall marketing and communications strategy and across platforms.
• Regularly counsels, provides content for and/or helps to manage high-profile digital strategy platforms, such as the university’s Instagram account.
• Consistently provides leadership and input on new-media strategies for multimedia content, influencer identification and leveraging, and collaboration with students and young alumni.
• Manages a full suite of university-wide campaigns and projects. Sets priorities for project team and manages execution of all deliverables.
• Demonstrated ability to envision and anticipate the needs and communications preferences of different audiences.
Philadelphia Eagles, Philadelphia, PA July 2016 – Present
Game Day Staff Assistant (Part-time)
• Serve as a fan ambassador while assisting fans in locating designated areas of Lincoln Financial Field.
• Monitor fan behavior with the assistance of Event Staff Supervisors and security personnel.
Temple University Student Government, Philadelphia, PA
Executive Communications Director May 2015 – June 2016
• Oversaw a communications team of eight members including a deputy communications director, two promotion managers, social media manager, publicists, videographer, photographer and webmaster.
• Worked in tandem with the Office of Strategic Marketing to support University marketing and student initiatives.
• Served as the Chief Marketing Officer in controlling the branding and messaging of TSG.
NBC10 Creative Services and Promotions Intern, Philadelphia, PA Feb 2015 – May 2015
Creative Services Intern / Digital News Intern
• Assisted producers on writing topicals for the four, five, and eleven o’clock news.
• Helped manage on-air talents in producing promotions and daily video segments.
• Produced news content for NBC Philadelphia digital as well as received national media hits via the AP
CBS3 News and Sports Intern, Philadelphia, PA Sept 2014 – Dec 2014
Sports and News Intern
• Assisted on-air talents with social media, post and pre-game reports, and photography.
• Covered the Philadelphia Eagles with CBS3 sports reporters every Sunday home game.
• Verified information used for stories via telephone inquiries with public officials.
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY: BA, Media Production and Public Relations, Graduated: Spring of 2016