Bethany L Bauer
719 North Duke Street, Apt. 4| Lancaster| PA | 17602 | 610-737-9450
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Business Marketing Graduation Date: Fall 2013
Minor: MIS &Digital Marketing
- GOOGLE CERTIFICATIONS:
Adwords Fundamentals Oct. 2013
Advanced Display Jan. 2014
Google Analytics Jan. 2014
YouTube Feb. 2015
Web Talent Marketing
March 2014 – June 2015
Title: SEO/ PPC Specialist
• Full-scope knowledge and understanding of Google Adwords, including account research, adcopy, graphic ad creation, managing bids manually, optimization, A/B testing, and detailed reporting.
• Handled over 35 different paid search accounts with various conversion points and conversion types.
• Managed, monitored and setup different types of call tracking campaigns.
• Experienced in optimizing paid search campaigns in B2B & B2C industries, from lead generation to ecommerce.
• Increased company Linkedin traffic to website by +6,000% in one year. Managed all company paid search campaigns with Bing, Google Adwords, Linkedin sponsored updates & Facebook paid search ads.
• Created high converting landing pages and experimented with on-page A/B testing. 1-year experience with Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) best practices.
• Managed clients with campaigns from $1,000 / month to $100,00, /month adspend.
• Entered, won and placed in several video contests online and generated several videos for internal marketing. One video, “Taylor Swift Blank Space SEO cover”, went live March 2015 and has over 21,000 views, and generated real business leads.
• Won Unbounce’s landing page competition August of 2014.
March 2013- March 2014
Title: Marketing Kahuna
• Built themes, with CSS, for WordPress websites. Learned CSS, HTML & basic PHP while apprenticing under, website guru, Howard Yermish.
• Created internal marketing materials (Hula girl), artwork (Brochure & display banners) & marketing strategy (Pineapples) and then executed from start to finish, and ended with a sales follow up calls.
• Started the PPC department at Kokua and had 3 Adwords clients.
• Link To Lancaster – Marketing & Event Director
• Fox School of Business Alumni Association – Web Committee Member