Download a PDF version of my resume here: Brianna Clyburn Professional Resume
West Orange, NJ 07052
While most of my experience is within public relations, my interests transcend across the communications and media arts field. My passion is creating an experience through storytelling. Whether it’s music, film, or other artistic avenues, I want to be involved in the creativity process by helping clients convey their messages and tell their stories to their audiences.
What I may lack in experience, I make up for in ambition. I am a young professional with a goal to expand my skill set which means I am always eager to learn and pride myself on being adaptable in any environment!
- Extensive experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Survey building and data collection through Qualtrics
- Content creation and visual design using Canva
- Proficient with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Coverage monitoring and reporting via Cision
Account Coordinator, Coyne PR (June 2021 – present) – Parsippany, NJ
- Pitch clients to trade, travel, consumer, food + beverage, and business outlets.
- Assist with media outreach.
- Research and monitor media opportunities for clients.
- Draft media coverage reports.
- Take notes and participate in client brainstorm meetings.
Public Relations Intern, The PR Alliance (January 2021 – May 2021) – Washington, D.C.
- Develop detailed sponsorship decks to utilize for pitching.
- Conduct research for brand partnerships that align with clients’ missions and goals.
- Create drafts for email campaigns, newsletters and marketing correspondence.
- Build and maintain relationships with potential clients.
- Assist with executive photos, photo opportunities and special events.
Social Media Intern, Black Girls Market (August 2020 – February 2021) – Newark, NJ
- Develop creative content and implement social media strategies.
- Create social media calendars and manage posts across various platforms.
- Conduct social media analytics reports.
- Plan and implement special events, projects, and programs.
Public Relations Intern, Amy Delman Public Relations, LLC (May 2019 – August 2020) – Livingston, NJ
- Draft and edit press releases/media advisories for clients.
- Pitch clients to television, radio, and print media outlets.
- Craft media lists using Cision.
- Research and investigate media opportunities for clients.
Master of Science in Digital Innovation in Marketing, Temple University (August 2021 – present) – Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Arts in Public Relations, Montclair State University (September 2017 – May 2021) – Montclair, NJ
Clubs & Organizations
General Body Member, Public Relations Student Society of America (Joined January 2020)
- Attend professional development seminars and panel discussions.
- Contribute to fundraising and event planning for the university chapter.
Spring 2021 Open Enrollment Cohort, Gyrl Wonder (Joined April 2021)
- Network with other young women of color both within the organization and the professional industry.
- Enhance communication and other professional skills through workshops.
- Experience career coaching, development, and mentorship.
Awards & Accolades
- Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020, Spring 2021
2021 Scholar and Production Award for Service to the Communication Area Community
- Awarded by the School of Communication and Media at Montclair State University