Digital Marketer and experienced marketing & IT professional with 8 + years of functional and technical expertise in e-commerce, banking, and insurance industry. MS candidate in Digital Marketing at Fox School of Business.
Digital Marketing Analyst, 08/20/2021-Present, E & S Homecare solutions, Virtual Learning- NJ
- Conducted competitor and collaborators analysis to devise a marketing strategy.
- Strategizing social media marketing plans and schedule for virtual learning company
- Devising content- writing strategy to improve website quality
- Created SEO strategy and plans based on strong data analytics
Digital Product Analyst, 09/2019 to 11/2020, GardaWorld Security Corp, Inc – Raritan, NJ
- Evaluated cost accounting to develop, maintain, and update product standard costs.
- Analyzed product standard costs fluctuations from the prior year and provided a summary report to management.
- Prepared reports, analysis, and explanations for monthly manufacturing v
- Extensive use of Microsoft Office Suite for communications with senior leadership, managing customer data, and event schedule.
- Technologies Used: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Cash Logistics Management Software (MMT).
Product Analyst, 12/2018 to 02/2019, Product School
- Developed a minimal viable product (MVP) using Balsamiq and Invision for enhancement in the Alexa app.
- Led analysis of the competitive environment and key success metrics of proposed enhancements.
- Interviewed customers to understand their pain points while shopping online using voice commands.
- Devised comprehensive roadmap using Aha to deliver on business goals including internal and external launch.
- Created comprehensive PRD (Product Requirement Document) for new featured.
- Worked cross-functionally to bring technical and non-technical stakeholders to ensure a successful launch.
- Technologies Used: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Balsamiq.
Product Analyst, 06/2017 to 11/2018, Movie.com – Atlanta, GA
- Led the digital specialty/business analysis team providing the solution that focuses on search marketing, display advertising, programmatic buying, and social media that integrates into the overall communication mix.
- Did market research of similar movie platforms g., Fandango & Movie pass.
- Created Competitor Benchmarking Analysis Proof of Concept (POC).
- Created process flow diagrams, Entity-Relationship diagrams, Use Cases, SRS (System Requirement Specification).
- Strengthened the e-Commerce platform to improve customer adoption, monetization opportunities.
- Technologies Used: Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Balsamiq Wireframe, MS Project, www.DidYouSeeMe.com, Inc., UK.
Quality Analyst, 02/2014 to 03/2015, Dating App
- Full-scale development of an online e-commerce platform.
- Conducted interviews with the client to gather software requirements/business rules and ensure alignment with development teams.
- Developed high-level test scenarios, low-level test cases for each feature of the application, and test execution roadmap based on the user stories (Functional requirements).
- Prepared various test-related documents such as Test tracking/progress report, Test Summary report, Defect report, etc.
Banking Officer, 10/2010 to 08/2013, Karnataka Bank Ltd – Overseas
- Provided value-added approach to meet customer personal financial needs by analyzing and profiling customers and cross-selling financial products.
- Evaluated member’s creditworthiness for new services.
- Drove branch growth and profitability, building credibility, developing relationships, and increasing visibility within the community and industry.
- Maintained confidentiality of banking records and client information to avoid possible data breaches.
Marketing & Sales Manager, 05/2007 to 05/2009, Liability Insurance – Overseas
- A key contributor to a design and build team for an industry-leading enterprise-wide sales and pricing tool for Liability Insurance/Bancassurance.
- Under general supervision of Division Vice-President, led the product development research, co-managed the P&L for INR 20M+ revenue commercial insurance business for 2 states (Bihar and Kolkata).
- Planning, designing, and implementing several marketing campaigns for visibility, sales, and leads.
- Day-to-day management of third-party vendors/B2B Bankers, high-level development goals, internal stakeholder engagement & overall vendor relationship.
- Mentored, coached, and provided support to the Marketing team.