Amelia Paradysz | Digital and Content Marketer
M.S. Digital Innovation in Marketing
Temple University Fox School of Business
Expected Graduation Dec. 2018
Current GPA: 4.0
B.S. Business Marketing
Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
Aug. 2013 – Dec. 2015
- Google Analytics Certified
- Hootsuite Certified
- Cum Laude
- Pay-Per Click (PPC) Search & Display
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Amplification
- Social Media Advertising
- Blog Writing
- Creative & Content Writing
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads
- Google Data Studio
- Google Keyword Planner
- JIRA – QA Reporting
- Campaign Monitor
- Constant Contact
- CINC – Marketing Automation
- Microsoft Office Suite
- G Suite
- Sprout Social
Digital Marketing Specialist
Kraemer Schurman Advertising & Design
September 2018 – Present
- In first quarter of employment, grew website page views by 1,300% and clicks by 700% month over month.
- Develop content and administer paid Google Ads campaigns for client and agency accounts.
- Consistently maintains 90% or higher optimization scores across all Google Ads accounts.
- Runs A/B tests across PPC advertisements to determine highest converting most engaging campaigns.
- Oversee Google Analytics accounts for clients and agency, consistently watching for data trends and writing proposals for creative campaigns based on data. Reports results in Google Data Studio.
- Researches best-fit keywords, campaign or ad group specific, by utilizing keyword planning tools, SERP analysis’s, and competitor keyword reports.
- Runs SEO efforts for client and agency accounts through focus keyword planning, developing opportunities for internal links, optimizing on-page text, delivering opportunities for back-linking and continuously refreshing meta data based on content updates or campaigns. Reports results in Google Data Studio.
- Write all creative content for agency in eluding blog, collateral and social media. All social media planned and delivered through Sprout Social. Track and report efforts utilizing platform functions and Google Analytics.
- QA all websites and applications for functionality, design, and UX at multiple phases throughout the launch process.
Keller Williams Realty / Hardy Real Estate Group
April 2016 – August 2018
- Develop, design and deliver email campaigns using Constant Contact. Increased overall open rate by 25% and click through rate by 33%.
- Ranked in the top five producing Keller William’s teams within the office for over 12 consecutive months.
- Managed and executed automation campaigns using industry specific CRM, CINC.
- Developed marketing plan and managed all marketing strategy including social media advertising, pay-per-click advertising, and special events.
- Designed and developed individual property websites using combination of templated layouts and basic HTML coding. Utilized Google Analytics to track website traffic and used data to create new campaigns.
- Managed content strategy and consistently ran multiple social media campaigns simultaneously optimizing for various goals such as brand awareness and lead generation. A/B tested social advertisements to determine highest converting campaigns.
Sands Bethlehem Event Center
May 2014 – August 2015
- Ran social media campaigns promoting individual shows, Event Center ticket upgrades and the Event Center brand. Analyzed reactions and reach and addressed accordingly. Increased brand social media following overall by an average of 94%.
- Attended every show for during-show updates, shared photos/videos of the event, and engaged with fans on various social media outlets when they utilized specific hashtags or tagged their location.
- Coordinated website redesign with external marketing agency. Assisted with UX through QA.
Download: Amelia Paradysz’s Resume: PDF