Vision-driven change agent with career-long record of operations, business development, and marketing success
Proven talent for aligning business strategy and objectives with established operations and marketing paradigms to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures. Growth-focused thought leader with expertise spanning wholesale, client relations, web design, mobile applications, production strategy, customer service, and sales. Exceptionally dedicated professional with keen interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills, as well as budget management, strategic development, and resource allocation expertise.
Core Competencies and Attributes
- Forward-thinking, fast learner with great verbal and written communication skills and can work multi-functionally.
- Disciplined in execution and leading digital thinking.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation regarding CRM (Microsoft Dynamics and SmartOffice)
- Ability to use creative storytelling to influence decisions.
- Strong collaborator and inspiring leader in team settings; able to work independently as well.
- Exposure to Tableau.
- Specialist in Microsoft Office suite of tools including Excel, Power point, Word.
Protective Distributors, Cincinnati, OH
SENIOR INTERNAL WHOLESALER, Jan. 2018 – Present
- Achieved 115% of production goal in 2018 and 100% of goal in 2019 for assigned Georgia/South Carolina/Florida territory.
- Foster strong relationships; provide key insights to stimulate new sales, and make recommendations which lead to new relationships.
- Supported the development of a mobile application which bolstered the number of applications submitted for external and internal teams.
- Designed a website used by external and internal partners to solve issues and promote education within the field, leading to more applications submitted due to ease of use.
- Identify key marketing campaigns, increasing the number of financial advisors working with us exclusively.
- Authored an Excel-based call-record-keeping system that increased efficiency, which became SOP for the team, reducing the amount of clients lost from lack of attention.
- Earned the Embrace Cincinnati Award and Employee of the Month.
INTERNAL WHOLESALER, Mar. – Dec. 2017
- Provided world-class sales support to external sales force and financial advisors across the US.
- Exceeded production goals for Missouri/Illinois and Southern California territories in 2017 by 120% and 114% respectively.
SGS Automotive, Mason, OH
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULER, May 2016 – Mar. 2017
- Liaised with customers to address and resolve concerns in a timely fashion.
- Maintained a high rating for calls handled and customer satisfaction.
- Oversaw inbound customer service complaints and questions from a variety of customers.
Education and Credentials
Temple University, Fox School of Business, Pennsylvania
Master of Science (M.Sc.) in Digital Innovation in Marketing, In Progress;
University of Cincinnati, Carl H. Lindner College of Business, Ohio
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Business Administration, Marketing; Dean’s List