Master of Science in Digital Innovation in Marketing, Expected December 2021
Bachelor of Arts in Broadcast Telecommunications & Mass Media, Obtained December 2011
August 2014 – Present
Product Manager, Video & Entertainment Services
- Drives marketing strategy, business planning, product performance, roadmap execution and sales for Comcast’s video and entertainment digital products serving MDU customers and university students.
- Develops and executes comprehensive video go-to-market plans and product roadmaps to ensure the MDU and XOC products provide a high-value, high quality customer experience while achieving defined business goals.
- Monitors financial activities to assure compliance, evaluate monthly forecasts and performance.
Manager, Multicultural Video Product March 2019 – June 2020
Sr. Specialist, Multicultural Video Product. April 2017 – March 2019
Video Product Contractor, Multicultural Video Product June 2016 – April 2017
- Worked with internal editorial, marketing, and operations teams to coordinate digital stunt plans and content launches.
- Drove customer awareness and engagement for multicultural content on microsite and across Xfinity digital platforms.
- Managed content campaign plans to drive acquisition and ensure market presence for multicultural digital products.
- Managed the content delivery and placement of monthly promotional tactics such as: video segments, TV guide ads, social posts, social buys, customer emails, display banners, dynamic video ads and cross channel video advertisements.
- Monitored performance metrics for On Demand content to ensure that the company met overall business goals.
- Delivered product improvement recommendations to meet changing operational, sales and market needs.
Content Mgmt Contractor, Video and Entertainment Services August 2014 – June 2016
- Co-managed business relationships with major programming partners, ensuring that their programming and marketing strategy plans aligned with Comcast’s overall programming initiatives and goals.
- Generated multiple data analytic reports that monitored overall content growth on all platforms to ensure that the company is meeting overall business goals and objectives.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
October 2013 – June 2014
National Broadcast Sales Assistant
- Scheduled radio advertisements for stations nationally.
- Acted as the liaison between the agencies and radio stations coordinating traffic and payment.
- Created and Managed contracted orders and revisions from a wide range of buyers and stations.
October 2012 – October 2013
- Answered all incoming phone inquiries and handled correspondence for the firm.
- Maintained calendar and scheduling for Creative Director of the firm and Managed conference room reservations
- Managed all supplies, supply orders, firm recycling, maintenance requests and all Brownstein Group information lists.
June 2012 – August 2012
- Assisted the management team in gathering data for presentations and readouts.
- Assisted production crew with camera, lights, and technical work on studio set.
- Supported, developed, and edited high-quality 4 multimedia productions weekly including video, audio and podcasts.
New York, NY
August 2011 – December 2011
Production Intern/Executive Assistant
- Transcribed and log video footage shot for MADE and 10 on Top shows.
- Tested out cameras and equipment for shoots.
- Assisted with production necessities as needed.
- Organized and file production documents including show pitches and scripts.
- Helped with correspondence in reference to production meetings.
- Faxed, made copies, and answered phone calls.
HARD & SOFT SKILLS:
WordPress, Google Analytics, Canva, SEM, HTML, JIRA, CRM, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Social Paid Advertising, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint Design, Word, Mac/PC OS, Windows, Adobe Acrobat, Avid, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Rentrak, Copywriting, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Media Planning, Content Management, Project Management, Graphic Design, Video & Marketing Operations, Social Media, Video Strategy, Non-linear video strategy, Client management, Programming, Editorial Strategy, Cable, Marketing Strategy, Digital, Production, Organization, Written & Verbal communication, Teamwork, Networking