Temple University Beasley School of Law I Resource Coordinator & Graphic Designer | August 2015 to Present
• Collaborate with marketing team to develop specific marketing strategies and tactics to increase a diverse JD applicant pool. This includes designing current enrollment-related marketing activities such as email campaigns, brand positioning, and Temple law school web presence.
• Design a variety of ads for law publications and marketing materials including brochures, booklets, redesigning admission packet, graphics for new employee welcome guide and designing a charging station kiosk for law the library.
• Provide daily IT support to students and faculty with a learning management system called Canvas.
• Dean’s Staff Council member involved with helping to develop informational and educational opportunities for staff, promote professional development, and evaluate and make recommendations to the Dean to how best to support a productive, collegial, and respectful, workplace environment at Temple Law School.
Amber B. Creative Designs I Freelance Graphic and Web Designer | May 2013 to Present
• Successfully worked with over 55 entrepreneurs and small businesses creating eye-catching designs and user friendly accessible WordPress websites.
• Design on-line and print material for clients including brand logos, mock-ups, business cards, brochures, roll-out banners, and social media graphics.
• Provide knowledge and feedback to clients on best brand practices, and maintain and update clients WordPress websites on a quarterly basis.
TQM Logistics Solutions, Inc. I Marketing Specialist and Graphic Designer | April 2011 I August 2015
• Re-designed corporate website on a Word Press platform which included incorporating search engine optimization, creating customer relationship integration using custom web pages, and user friendly navigation.
• Designed digital marketing material as a part of the company’s re-brand including designing business cards, birthday and holiday cards, brochures, quarterly newsletters, t-shirts, trade show banners and animations in video production.
• Maintained and tracked website content, and worked closely with recruiting team to ensure all identified leads have been managed according to objectives of marketing plan.