15% of Grade
What’s in it for You?
LinkedIn Learning is a great complement to Learnathons and Meetups. These self-paced videos expose you to a wider variety of perspectives, illustrate platform-specific tactics, and can be watched in bite-sized segments. Upon completion, you’ll earn certifications that you can proudly display on your LinkedIn profile.
Instructions & How to Optimize Your Grade:
All students will complete three required courses associated with Learnathon materials. These courses cover foundational theory and strategy that we will apply through discussion, activity and through your final project.
You will also complete four elective courses from a list of options. These are more tactical and specific to applications of data & technology to marketing strategy. Choose the topics that are of most interest based on your personal and professional experience. At least two Meetups will be reserved for you to complete some of these courses.
All courses are organized for easy access in this LinkedIn Learning Collection.
REQUIRED Courses: To maximize our time together, please watch these in advance of the noted date and upload certifications to Canvas accordingly.
- 18: Data-Driven Decision-Making for Business Professionals (59m)
- 18: Marketing Analytics: Setting and Measuring KPIs (33m)
- 30: Data Ethics: Managing Your Private Customer Data (1h 6m)
- 30: Tech Ethics: Avoiding Unintended Consequences (46m)
ELECTIVE Courses: To deliver the most relevant learning experience to your professional goals, please select TWO total courses from the below list. You must upload two certifications by Oct. 30. Feel free to mix and match to your interest.
- Email Marketing: Strategy & Optimization (1h)
- No-Code Solutions for Websites and Apps (1h 14m)
- Programmatic Advertising Foundations (1h 14m)
- SEO: eCommerce Strategies (1h 2m)
Remember to download and upload certificates of completion!
- To earn credit for LinkedIn Learning courses, be sure to watch the entire session and complete all associated quiz sections for those courses that include quizzes.
- At the conclusion of each course you will have an opportunity to download your certificate of completion, add the certification to your profile, and post to your LinkedIn activity feed about your experience.
- You will need to upload each certificate to Canvas to earn credit.
- If you can’t immediately download the certificate, you can navigate to the course listing later and click on the three dots to the far right to download your certificate.
Make the most of this mobile-friendly learning!
- You can access LinkedIn Learning via the TU Portal to associate your profile with the Temple subscription.
- Download the app on your mobile device for easy access on the go.
- Pop in wireless earbuds and enjoy courses on the move, while you fold laundry, meal prep, tidy up or whatever.
- If you do experience a course while on the move, you can complete quiz questions later for full course credit.
These are all-or-nothing completion assignments. You will earn 100% on each certification if you complete it on time. You will earn 0% if you do not.