Join the Zoom Meeting Here:
Meetup Peer Review Format
Meetups this semester will be utilized for a variety of purposes. In addition to facilitating additional time for clarification and discussion of the week’s content, these sessions will be used primarily as working sessions for upcoming deliverables.
When a MeetUp will be used for another purpose, your instructor will revise the Shared Calendar with topic information as well as make announcements during the preceding Learnathon.
Regardless of topic, attendance is expected at each week’s MeetUp unless alternative arrangements are confirmed with that week’s instructor.
Unless otherwise communicated, the format will be as follows:
- 10 minutes of general discussion about current topics and concerns
- For week’s designated as:
- Working Sessions: 40 minutes in group break-outs, where the instructor will cycle through groups (~5 minutes each) to check in progress toward Capstone / Final Project deliverable
- LinkedIn Learning Sessions: TBD
- 10 minutes of wrap-up and clarification of upcoming deliverables