Attendees: All teammates, Amy, Becca
- Find a way to organize competitive analysis and link it out.
- More about who has what market share
- What is the demographic of the users for those people? How is what we’re proposing going to bump that up?
- Find additional categories to compare
- Highlight how our platform is different and better than ALL of the competitors to give us a unique play in the market to segment ourselves
- How to position ourselves in the market
- Who is each company targeting/what need are they meeting
- Value proposition that they are meeting and with what features?
- Hole in the market for what? Our platform is going to meet that need
Resources for demographic data: entertainment industry, app technology, TU Library – mentel (market research reports)
Our own analysis of who they are targeting
If they are invested funded, we can find background pitch information (CB Insights – Temple Library)
- Make after competitive analysis to update in expressing what social llama will provide that the other companies will not
- What value am I proving and to whom?
- What brand personality, what feel, how does it look?