Here is an info-graphic that highlights some important moments during my professional and educational career.
- 2012 – Received Undergraduate Degree from Delaware State University in Mass Communications. Interned at the Multiple Sclerosis Society after graduation.
- 2013 – Started working at the School District of Philadelphia and Peachtree Financial Solutions.
- 2015 – Started working at Temple University in the Institutional Advancement department, under the Finance and Administration unit.
- 2016 – Certificate Program in Website Design at Office of Non-Credit and Continuing Education at Temple University Center City Campus.
- 2017 – Started the Digital Innovation in Marketing program at Temple University
- 2019 – Graduate from Digital Innovation in Marketing Program at Temple University