Digital marketing Manager & Account Strategist
Customer-focused, action-oriented campaign manager with SEO, social media, content marketing, and media relations savvy for managing and executing strategy-driven marketing campaigns.
Online marketing strategist and digital marketing professional with over 5 years of in-depth experience leveraging SEO, KPIs and analytics to develop digital marketing campaigns that drive market awareness. Skilled in strategically creating and expressing brand value propositions, developing buyer personas, and mapping digital tactics. Proficiency in leading campaigns with tools focused on data, marketing automation, CRM, content marketing, engagement, and conversion optimization. Collaborative communicator skilled in building relationships and gaining buy-in from management, and key stakeholders.
~ Areas of Emphasis ~
Full Life Cycle Project Management Social Media Marketing
Digital & Content Marketing SEO, PPC & Inbound Marketing
Marketing Automation, CRM Cost Control / Budget Administration
Conversion Optimization Staff, Vendor, and Media Relations
Web Usability Best Practices / UX MS Office Suite, WordPress
Targeted E-mail Campaigns Newsletters / Brochures / Flyers
Lexus of the Lehigh Valley – Allentown, Pennsylvania
Digital Marketing Manager & Social Media Director, 10/2013 to Present
- Manage & edit website to increase brand awareness and market reach while leveraging dealership’s social media accounts across multiple platforms.
- Assess market position and trends, devise advertising strategy, and present to senior management.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal and external marketing teams to determine content; develop and edit website, marketing and landing page content, ensuring strong SEO use; create and manage an editing calendar to organize and schedule content delivery.
- Leverage Google Analytics, KPIs, and other tools for monitoring benchmarks (Hootsuite, Sprout Social) to evaluate impact of social media advertising outreach on building engagement. Maintain social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter) and website for Car Wash on Broadway, a subsidiary of Lexus of Lehigh Valley.
-Spearheaded move to a more customer centric website platform; added an express storefront with 100% online purchasing option – a first for any Lexus dealer.
-Implemented new digital sales & marketing software products and trained staff on their use, while measuring efficacy of each new endeavor.
-Improved Google review rate by 1000%+ over two years, increasing reviews from 28 to over 490 by championing an online reputation initiative to incorporate an app and review landing page.
A-1 Restaurant & Janitorial Supply Co. – Allentown, Pennsylvania
General Manager, 9/2006 to 9/2013
- Supervised, trained, and evaluated 22 personnel tasked with distributing food service & janitorial equipment and supplies to the Lehigh Valley and beyond, in this distribution company that generates $5M annually.
- Managed shipping and receiving departments, including fleet of five trucks, to ensure on-time, accurate deliveries. Tracked and maintained proper inventory levels by purchasing multiple lines of SKUs valued at $500K annually.
- Created and maintained social media accounts and leveraged Facebook’s unique advertising program to increase market reach.
-Brought family business started in the 1920’s into the digital age.
Westminster Hotel – Livingston, New Jersey
Human Resources Manager, 2/2004 to 8/2006
- Directed benefits administration for hotel staff of 70 employees.
- Recruited, screened, hired, and coordinated new employee orientation for new hires. P
- Processed employment offer letters, payroll status changes, and separations/terminations accurately and efficiently.
- Administered weekly ADP payroll; processed Worker’s Compensation insurance and disability claims.
-Significantly decreased employee turnover by developing and implementing new training and orientation programs for management and line staff.
-Created and managed the Employee Recognition Program and Employee Referral Program which boosted morale and contributed to AAA 4 Diamond status award.
-Collaborated with management team to organize special events including the annual hotel holiday party, annual picnic, and other outings to increase employee morale.
Guest Services Agent, 8/2003 to 2/2004
- Delivered best-in-class customer service by providing prompt assistance and information to guest inquiries.
- Managed individual and group reservation input, data entry, and information management in Maestro CMS.
- Maintained return guest/corporate account daily reports to ensure exceptional customer service. Proactively identified and resolved guest concerns.
-Promoted to HR manager after six months.
Jewish National Fund – Livingston, New Jersey
Campaign Associate, 7/2002 to 8/2003
- Developed annual campaign to expand brand awareness in Bergen & Passaic Counties.
- Cultivated and identified major gift prospects through face to face meetings and solicited Jewish organizations throughout northern New Jersey to raise funding for agricultural infrastructure, including water reservoirs, in Israel.
Bachelor of Arts
Yeshiva University, New York, New York
Master’s Degree in Digital Marketing (currently enrolled)
Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania