Instructions Given by Program Professors:
Case Study Analysis
In addition to preparing the above cases for discussion during the Learnathons, you will submit the cases for formal review. For each case:
- Focus only on the questions listed above. There is no need to fully solve the case. However, you should address all the listed questions for the selected case.
- Summarize the analysis in a set of no more than 5 PowerPoint slides.
- If you are unfamiliar with creating powerful decks, see All about decks – about persuasion and communication.
- Use the slides to communicate the key points in a concise and direct manner. You may use the Notes section on PowerPoint to add more detail and justification. Do not fill the main slides with text.
- The slides should (a) apply class materials, and (b) include a balanced perspective which explains both the rationale for a recommendation (the why), and any potential risks (the downsides).
- Please cite all outside sources.
- The title slide does not count toward the 5 slide limit. Do not include an agenda slide.
- The slide deck should stand on its own, do not assume you will be there to explain the deck.
- The file should be in Microsoft Powerpoint (.ppt or pptx) format.
- The due date is listed on the schedule. Please submit no later than beginning of the class on the day it is scheduled be discussed in that class.
- A few students may be randomly selected to present their slides during each Learnathon.
- Submit the deck on OWLbox.