Second meeting with Capstone mentor, Collie Turner.
Questions/thoughts on the User Process Model:
- Box #2: Searches #forklyft – is it important before this step that you call out that they are served an ad? How do they know how to search for it? Within this type of ad, could there be an opportunity to offer them an intro/promo code or a trial code?
- Box #3: Snap shot of food they want. Forgive me, but does this mean it’s once they get to the forklifted page, they scroll through food? Or does the photo of food live elsewhere (is this what we were talking about last night, where they have to take a shot and then go back through the app to add the pic). You may want to explain that.
- Box #5 Signs in with email/pass – is that also insta name? I see you have that in a box beneath so are they the same or are there deliberate differences?
- Box #8: Prompted to allow location in settings: Is this also a place where you can offshoot: last search, remember what is in their cart (if they left something) and also a promo opportunity?
- Box #9: Intro Tutorials: Can a user skip this? or could they click on a food you are showing and select it, or could they look at user feedback?
- Box #10: Remember login: What happens if they forget their login info?
- Box #17: Checks out with distributor: this may not be the right place but maybe there is a timer (like Dominoes pizza time of thing) that shows them where their delivery is
On the Amazon maps – I think this is really awesome insight. It further supports why you are going after the markets you chose for launch. You may want to state that and reference back to your rollout rationale.
Marketing Channels – did you know that there are now events called Millennial Summits? I know because i was a part of one in Wilmington. It was sold out and attracted Philly, NYC, NJ and DE Mills. That might be a great additional type of event for you to think about creating awareness. (I saw you had expos and I know you were thinking food expos, right?)
What kind of PR are you thinking about? Maybe you could look at the calendar for specific food related dates (Cinco de Mayo, for example) and then focus your efforts on partnering with a hispanic commerce group and tying in a personality and an influencer with a store sponsor.
Collie can introduce us to the Irish chamber of commerce head in Philly for St. Pats, for example.
- Think through the user experience and where we can make things more seamless for users
- Rename digital analysis to ‘how it works’
- Use the projectsite as a selling tool