“Showing up gets your brand in the game to be chosen, not just seen.” – ThinkwithGoogle
Mobile users bring their devices everywhere they go. Brands have an opportunity here to reach them anytime and anywhere.
Visual content has a great impact in every area of our marketing and digital life. Everything we visualize around us is some sort of content.
Also, if we talk about social media we can’t exclude visual content, because it’s a big part of this industry. Even if we talk about videos photos, live streaming, photos and gifs.
This term, we focused on what was happening in the digital environment, how platforms take advantage of visual content to engage with their users, how marketers use visual content to get more clients for their brands and also how users benefit from visual content every single day.
- Instant and real video content: I continue to see more and more video content in my social feeds. I’ve also noticed that the main social media platforms are working to leverage the live videos in their social media strategy.
- Clean web pages: many bloggers and websites redesigned their interfaces to make them more clean and create a better experience for their users. Websites like StudioPress, GaryVaynerchuk, Jay Baer and Bannersnack who redesigned their websites to make them more clean.
- Constant video content: more and more content creators jump into the video content creation game. Some of them are trying hard to keep up with their daily vlogs and some of them are trying to be constant and put out videos every week. These can be witnessed on platforms like YouTube where creators are promising viewers consistent content on a weekly, sometimes bi-daily, basis.
As stated in one of my previous posts, Where Are All the Insta-Ads, native advertising has become one the hottest trends in the mobile advertising community, and here’s why:
- They’re an effective way to get your message around today’s various ad blocking software.
- They are proven to have higher engagement than traditional ads.
- And most importantly, for many social media apps it is the only way to reach your audience.
Among digital ad spending, Native advertising is the fastest rising type of advertising and can come in many formats. However, no matter what format a marketer choosing to use, the common goal is that it doesn’t “look” like an ad. So whether it is sponsored content or VR ads, it is important to understand it and have a strategy for it. It’s effective. Period.