COLLENE D. PERNICELLO
1500 E Willow Grove Ave | Wyndmoor | P A | 19038 | tel: 267.784.9402
TEMPLE UNIVERSITY, Fox School of Business & Management
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing: Graduation: May 2001
Master of Science, Digital Innovation in Marketing: Expected Graduation: December 2018
ARCADIA UNIVERSITY, Office of Enrollment Management
– Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management- November 2015 – Present
– Director of Undergraduate Admissions/Director of Enrollment Management- September 2008 – November 2015
– Director of Transfer and Part-time Undergraduate Admission/Director of Enrollment Management- December 2006– September 2008
– Associate Director of Enrollment Management/Transfer Coordinator- July 2005– December 2006
– Assistant Director of Enrollment Management- July 2003 – July 2005
– Enrollment Management Counselor- July 2001 – July 2003
- Promoted from Entry-level Enrollment Management Counselor to Assistant Vice President for Enrollment Management over 16-year period
- Strategize recruitment and enrollment plans for all undergraduate populations (first-year, transfer, part-time adult, international and post-baccalaureate) which includes managing efficient and effective travel schedules, conducting market research to determine new markets, collaborating with outside vendors on student search and yield programs.
- Co-leads University’s Marketing Division with the Chief Marketing and Branding Officer. Developed a more cost-effective and analytic driven marketing plan which includes a major shift from print advertising to digital and social media advertising. Collaborate with various departments and Schools/Colleges to create strategic marketing plans and provide results of those campaigns.
- Reviews, edits and collaborates on recruiting publications, print materials, promotional items and marketing campaigns.
- Create and executes undergraduate communication plan, including letters, emails, phone scripts and social media initiatives.
- Supervise team of Enrollment Management Counselors, Assistant Directors, Associate Directors and Support Staff and provide supervisory support to other managers. Provide leadership and mentorship to new and developing Enrollment Management professionals.
- Selected for highly competitive Collegeboard Enrollment Leadership Academy and participated in a year-long professional and leadership development program.
- Review and approve all undergraduate admissions decision.
- Assist with planning for all on campus undergraduate recruitment events.
- Develop, revise and review transfer agreements and partnerships with local community colleges.
- Serve on various University-wide committees and task forces, including the Academics Committee, Undergraduate Academic Standing Committee, Strategic Planning Steering Committee, and Community College and International School Partnership Task Force
- Act as web liaison including maintaining Admissions web pages and content, collaborate on social media initiatives, implemented online chats, monitored Admissions email account, oversaw the integration of new CRM- Hobsons EMT Connect and Connect 2, and developed new online applications with EMT Apply.
- Completed preliminary credit evaluations.
- Coordinated the EM aspects of the Honors Program and Gateway to Success Programs.
- Managed individual recruiting territories consisting of Southern and Central New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Chester County, PA and Montgomery County, PA. Responsibilities include attending high school visits and college fairs as well as reviewing all applications from these territories.
- Oversaw “Day on Campus” overnight shadowing program for admitted students.
- Led groups of High Schools Counselors and Transfer Counselors on week-long international education trips to England, Greece and Italy.
- Coordinated all aspects of annual Counselor Luncheon.
- Participate and present at on-campus and off-campus recruiting events. Meet individually and present information sessions to prospective students and families.
- Attended weeklong financial aid workshop. Occasionally conduct financial aid counseling with families of prospective students.
Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Google suite, Hobsons EMT Connect, Nolij, PowerFAIDS, PowerCampus, Business uses of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Hootsuite), Basecamp, Media Haven