Download Resume in PDF Format: Christine May – Digital Media Evangelist
Global Marketing Retention Specialist
Project Management Institute, June 2017 – Present
- Drive global customer acquisition and increase membership retention.
- Accountable for creating and implementing a global Omni-channel marketing program which provides a relevant, engaging customer experience that translates into improved customer retention rates and increased customer lifetime value.
- Areas of strong focus encompass all facets of digital marketing, including content management, marketing automation, email contact strategy, social media engagement, mobile and video.
- Maintain a ‘digital first’ approach to marketing – using my experience in lead generation and nurturing techniques, social media, organic and paid media – as well bringing new ideas and digital innovation to drive business results and a better brand experience for customers.
- Operate at a global level and an understanding of the brand relevance and cultural sensitivities in key markets. Also, serving as a liaison with marketing in other business units and other critical functions to drive global consistency, best practices, and efficiencies related to marketing processes and standards.
- The desire to create customers for life. Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate. Focused on creating an excellent customer experience, engagement, leads, and sales. Ability to build a customer journey, provide relevant content and increase customer lifetime value.
Corporate Marketing Content Manager
TE Connectivity, July 2016 – June 2017
- Main areas of focus are the digital marketing and relationship management programs designed to attract new customers, enhance campaigns, and drive brand engagement.
- Strong, strategic thinker who is capable of writing and developing content to work across multiple mediums; the web, social, video, advertising, white papers, email, info graphics.
- Work with marketing leaders and brand experience team to develop content that resonates with our audience across TE platforms.
- Manage 3rd party creative service agencies to help drive TE Connectivity brand narrative in new ways.
- Explore new business opportunities, offer innovative ideas for improving campaigns, compose compelling and engaging content, create brand awareness, all through a lens of optimization and continuous improvement.
Digital Marketing Manager & Social Media Community Manager
APPLE VACATIONS, February 2011 – August 2016
- Directly managing eCommerce digital programs to increase consumer direct online sales for AppleVacations.com and AmericanExpressVacations.com. Accountable for strategy and direction around Customer Acquisition efforts in order to increase new customer conversion and grow sessions to digital properties. A key area of focus is research, development, and implementation of all digital strategy media plans, contracts, insertion orders and strategic partnerships, through vehicles such as SEO, SEM, Display advertising, Affiliate marketing, Network partnerships, Travel portals and Email partnerships.
- Performing digital analytics on media usage, developing dashboards and identifying trends in support of sales initiatives.
- Manage implementation of 3rd party tracking tools, and traffic necessary tags to vendors.
- Assess competitive landscape to maximize the effectiveness of incoming traffic.
- Identify analytics needs with Web Analysts for reporting on campaign analysis, and optimization.
- Lead new business development and tests to identify new media partnerships.
- Manage the invoicing process for all digital media.
- Manage Co-Operative Advertising budgets for eCommerce.
- Coordinate the efforts of the Digital Media associate in cataloging/processing for media plans.
- Manage budget allocation and profitability across entire digital media portfolio.
- Present media plans, budget proposals, and performance to media partners, senior leadership and colleagues to enhance the performance and promotional opportunities for ALG direct to consumer businesses.
- Identify and communicate best practices in digital marketing to enhance cross-brand synergies, streamline execution processes and facilitate team development and cross-training.
Internet Marketing Associate
Distributed Systems Services, November 2009 – February 2011
- Managed the online marketing of Data Center hosting and operations. Coordinated various departments and other members of the technical team in developing and implementing Data Center solutions with customer specifications.
- Generated weekly statistical and department performance reports for senior management review.
- Created Q&A fact sheets for Data Center solutions.
- Worked with senior executives & IT staff on content management and product catalogs.
- Managed Google analytics, increased web exposure with search engine optimization and pay per click campaigns.
Assistant Manager, Sales
Benari Jewelers, July 2006 – November 2009
- Administrator for a Content Management System.
- Increased sales and profitability through paid and natural search, email campaigns and social media presence.
University of Delaware – B.S. Computer Science (2001 – 2005)
Participated in CISTERS – a group of undergraduate, graduate, and faculty women in technology-driven fields at the University of Delaware.
Temple University, Fox School of Business – M.S. Digital Innovation in Marketing (2017-2018)
Expected graduation in Fall 2018.
No More Kids With Cancer, Volunteer
Contributed SEM skills for awareness and fundraising using Google grant program for Nonprofits
March of Dimes, Team Captain
Fundraising, organizing team donations, manage team progress/goals for multiple walks