- Shenika Balfour
- Shannon Atwell
- Megan Zaporowski
- Emily O’Donnell
- Taja West
- Lori Greene
Tonight we’re trying to figure out what we should put in the final presentation, and deciding what an investor would want to know if we were to present for real. Shannon put together a rough outline of the final presentation deck. We went through it to see what we’re missing.
- Do we have any statistics on women complaining about what they can’t eat when they’re pregnant?
- You could do some social listening of pregnant moms complaining about being pregnant.
- If there are specific words that keep coming up, you could create a Word Cloud of things mom talk about on the internet
- If we’re pitching to an investor, how much should we put about dollar amounts or percentages?
- Lori: They’ll want to know how much money we need and what we’ll do with it. Profitability in a year, how much you think you’ll make…You don’t need to do an L&P but maybe some high level commentary about it could be good.
- You could add more about the “Momish seal of approval.” Liken it to the Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval
- Brand Activation: Too close to Mother’s Day, push it out back a week.
- We shouldn’t forget to sprinkle in things we learned in the first couple semesters.
- You need to make sure we do a better job of explaining the idea up top. You’re more than just the site. You’re a whole “come as you are” attitude – no judgment no discrimination – so work that into the story.
Team puts together final deck and sends it to Lori. We’re meeting again on Dec. 11th to go through a dry run of it, and get Lori’s notes before presenting on Dec. 12th.