- Shenika Balfour
- Shannon Atwell
- Megan Zaporowski
- Emily O’Donnell
- Taja West
- Christine May
- Amy Lavin
- Becca Zinn
- How can we best be inclusive of LGTBQ+ folks and gender non-conforming individuals?
- Becca: Try “expecting parents” or “our customers”
- What’s the deal with the peer evaluations?
- Amy: Review your peer’s presentation from the perspective of a potential investor and provide 2-3 paragraphs on each item, which should be available on their website.
- From the rubric, we scored the lowest on the channels, is there anything more specific you can tell us about how to bring this score up?
- Becca: Elaborate on these a bit. Think more specifically about how you’d use these channels at different stages of your customer’s funnel. What I see here is a great list of different channels and thoughts, but it would be great if you could connect it to the customer journey map on Slide 12 to offer some strategic use of these channels. Explain how would you use these differently, i.e. is it all organic or social media?
Next Steps: Start putting together the framework for the final capstone project, based on this feedback and the rubric that Becca and Amy provided.