- Shenika Balfour
- Megan Zaporowski
- Emily O’Donnell
- Taja West
- Lori Greene
- This group is in good shape in terms of the deck, but it’s important to think about this project as if we’re pitching to real investors.
- Pull them in with the story.
- It’s important to articulate ourselves clearly and explain our goals.
- Our presentation will be evaluated by other groups, and we’ll get feedback from them.
- Lori should be present for a test, run-through of the presentation to give us pointers about how we can tighten the presentation up even further.