- Shenika Balfour
- Megan Zaporowski
- Emily O’Donnell
- Christine May
- Taja West
- Shannon Atwell
- Lori Greene
- Personality of Momish is more anti-establishment anyway, so it makes sense not to work with Amazon.
- You can be more authentic to our brand this way, just be sure to include your reasoning in your pitch.
- Whether or not we should create an app? It’s very difficult to get people to download an app. App creation also takes a lot of time and money, so for launch, consider not having an app and be sure your website is highly optimized, and then down the road consider creating an app.
- Feedback on brand: Consider reaching out to two or three companies and ask them how they’d partner with a company like ours for real. Incorporate that feedback into pitch.
- Lori is going on a trip to Lebanon Oct. 24th – Nov. 2nd with spotty WiFi, so we have to re-schedule our next meeting to every other week starting Nov. 6th.
- Next deliverable is Oct 29th: Prototype, Memo to Company Leaders and Rough Project Deck