196 Cloverly Drive § Richboro, PA 18954
(215) 668-3047 § firstname.lastname@example.org
Accomplished marketing professional with 15 years of experience supporting sales teams and improving brand awareness in competitive environments. Articulate communicator able to concisely convey marketing messages to a diverse audience. Technical skills include familiarity with Microsoft Office and i-Contact as well as Salesforce, Adobe InDesign, Dreamweaver, and Acrobat.
Budgeting § Database Management § Direct Mail § Event Planning § Marketing Plans
Market Research § Resource Management § Sales Support
Social Media Management § Strategic Planning § Website Management § Vendor Communication
UNISYS CORPORATION, Blue Bell, PA 2016 – Current
Senior Marketing Associate
Provide support to vertical marketing campaigns. Support sales training content, ABM/DBM and proposals, client events, marketing collateral development/translation, budget reporting, and market intelligence research. Solve problems of moderate complexity across one or more marketing functions. Work independently, receiving minimal guidance from marketing managers or directors. Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services.
TESCO – THE EASTERN SPECIALTY COMPANY, Bristol, PA 2012 – 2016
Prepare all marketing materials for TESCO products and services, including catalog, website, direct mail, and sales flyers. Schedule company conferences and events, creating sales presentations demonstrating detailed understanding of TESCO products. Collaborate with senior management to prepare a detailed marketing plan and budget to improve overall brand awareness.
- Developed a detailed yearly marketing plan with the goal of making TESCO the leading brand for electric meter testing equipment, taking into account changing marketplace trends as well as competitor strategies.
- Introduced over 40 new products, accounting for 25% of top-line sales.
- Increased website traffic by 1200% over the past four years.
- Established working relationships with third party manufacturers to private label products under the TESCO brand name.
UNITED REFRIGERATION, INC, Philadelphia, PA 2007 – 2012
Oversaw all marketing activities and policies. Prepared product-specific sales presentations, assisted with direct mailings, and updated corporate website as required. Coordinated allocation of co-op funds to ensure that all applicable budgetary requirements were met.
- Implemented a nationwide special performance incentive fund program. Determined incentives, contacted 300+ branches, and ensured appropriate payment for qualified sales.
- Organized monthly webinars, covering topics such as product training and new product introductions for an audience of branch managers, refrigeration specialists, HVAC specialists and regional managers.
AR RF/MICROWAVE INSTRUMENTATION, Souderton, PA 2002 – 2007
Conceptualized advertising and promotional material to increase sales, collaborating with senior management, sales representatives, and company advertising agency. Strategically analyzed business development, assisted with sales forecasting, and monitored market trends to ensure profitability of all products and services.
- Selected products and accessories to be displayed at all exhibits, utilizing comprehensive understanding of company’s market position and long-term sales goals.
- Evaluated effectiveness of marketing programs, reporting results to management as needed.
Bachelor of Science, Marketing, DeSales University, Center Valley, PA, 2002